How to Make the Perfect Matcha Green Tea Latte
Lattes are an essential part of our everyday lives. The Matcha Latte is a no brainer for someone who needs that latte fix, but simply can't drink coffee anymore. Matcha is the health conscious persons early morning best friend.
Here are our simple directions to make the Perfect Matcha Latte.
- 1/2 tsp of our Premium Matcha Powder
- 1/4 cup of hot water (roughly 80 degrees C)
- 1 cup of warmed milk, any milk of your choosing
- 1/2 tsp sweetener of your choosing, we recommend honey (optional)
- Pinch of nutmeg or cinnamon to sprinkle on top (optional)
- Add the Matcha powder to your mug and whisk in the water until a consistent froth forms on top of the liquid
- Stir sweetener of choosing into the frothy Matcha liquid (optional)
- Gently pour in the warmed milk, trying not to remove the frothy top layer (optional: use a milk frother to froth the milk before adding to the already frothy Matcha liquid to create an even frothier latte)
- Sprinkle a dash of nutmeg or cinnamon over the top of your Matcha latte (optional)
Feel free to try our Matcha Powder, we guarantee that you will love it!